seeking: freelance junior graphic designer
Hello, I’m looking for a junior graphic designer on a contract as-needed basis. I'm thinking something around 5-10 hrs/week for now, and it could be more if you’re interested. I don't have set days off so I can work all hours of every day; I would love if you were the same. Meaning, I’m looking for someone who is currently freelancing and is looking for more work, and likely not someone who has a full time job looking for extra work on evenings/weekends only. You can work from wherever you are.
I work mostly on food and product packaging, and printed marketing materials. My clients range broadly from small food companies, to realtors, to cleaning products. You’ll work on print and logo design. You won’t work on websites or UX.
- have at least 3 years of real world working experience designing for print
- communicate well and often
- deliver things when you say you will
- have your own Adobe CC subscription and work on a mac
- have some formal education in design
- would never build a multi-page catalogue in Illustrator
- haven’t used Futura in a while
If you feel like you fit the description, email me your website/work samples with the subject line FREELANCE JUNIOR DESIGNER: *INSERT YOUR NAME*, a blurb about you, your availability, and hourly rate. Please no phone calls.